New Boy Scout Youth Application Health Form

  • Michael Dotson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
      When teaching SM/ASM (aka, BSLS) training we go over admin stuff.  With the New
      Youth Applications we no longer have the attached health form.  The new form
      references a form No. 521-006.  But I cannot find this form any where.  Do we
      just tell them to use Part A of the new form?

    • David Wildschuetz
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
        521-006 is the new health form.  It does not appear on the English version, but
        does on the Hispanic version.

        David

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
          The new "Annual Health & Medical Record" is BSA form #34605 (2009
          edition).
          Don't know what 521-006 is??
          Yours in Service to Scouting,
          -- Jim