Re: [Scouter_T] Re: To theme or not to theme... That is the core question...

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2010
      What does the RT program guide say? That would be a good place to start. I have been Boy Scout RT Commish for years but used to be the Cub one..........and am still a UC for a few packs. Would be interested to know what is being done.

      connie

      --- On Wed, 9/8/10, Bert <bbender@...> wrote:

      On the concept of Roundtables and whether "you have to prepare 4 or 5 (of 12 possible) core values every month", I suspect that that a Roundtable Commissioner would never actually have to prepare for all of those in a single month, but would focus on the Pack Meeting Core Value for that month.