OWL syllabus

  • brm8
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      I am looking to find a copy of the most current OWL syllabus.

      I see one in the files section, is this one current?

      I am helping put on an OWL course next month in this area I just moved to. This has never been done on a district level before in the council. So, the district folks that are here have no experience with this particular course.

      Thanks for any help ahead of time.

      Brian
      Clarksville, TN
    • Jon Baake
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
        The syllabus in the files section is current.