NEW Updated 2010 Eagle Applaction

  • Ben Ward
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
      Scouters,

      Thought ya'll would like to see this. Please find attached the most current
      Eagle Scout Application (Please use the most current application found at
      www.scouting.org/scoutsource/media/forms.aspx.) Taken right from
      the Application. This is the 2010 Printing of the Application. The Eagle
      Workbook 2009 Printing at this time is still the most current.
      Yours in Scouting,

      Ben

    • GANTTE
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
        Thanks Ben.

        Here is my summary of the changes from 2009 to 2010:

        Changes: There are no functional changes or implied changes
        in Eagle requirements on this updated form, with the
        exception of Varsity Team and Venturing Crew/Ship leadership
        positions.

        Changes noted from the old 2009 form and the new 2010 form:

        * The instruction block at the top center has updated dates
        * The Region radio buttons at top right are slightly larger
        * Age Requirement Eligibility: "Boy Scout Division" became
        "Program Impact Department"
        * Requirement 2, "Law" became "Scout Law"
        * Requirement 4, "date statement" under Boy Scout Troop removed
        * Requirement 4, Webmaster & LNT trainer added to Varsity teams
        and to Venturing Crew/Ship as valid leadership for Eagle
        * Requirement 5, "Scoutmaster" changed to "unit leader"
        * Requirement 6, "Scoutmaster conference" changed to
        "unit leader conference"
        * NESA block, page 2 at bottom: "Eagletter" changed to
        "Eagle Scout Magazine"
        * NESA black, page 2 at bottom: "journal" changed to "periodical"
        * Red instruction at very bottom: Changed to give web URL
        (address) for generic national forms repository.
        * Eagle Scout Service Validation block artwork removed.
        * UPC/Barcode for form removed.
        * Version date changed from 2009 to 2010

        Good Scouting --> Gantt