Introduction

  • kswank@lonepines.net
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 21, 2001
      I was so happy to find this list!My name is Kristen Swank and I have
      been a Scouter for 8 years. I currently am involved with my local
      Pack, Troop and Crew plus I have been District Training Chair for
      Okee Tuklo District of East Texas Area Council since January.The task
      of implementing the new training is daunting. I am looking forward to
      seeing how the rest of you all out there are handling the task.

      YIS,
      Kristen Swank
      ASM Troop 379
      CC Pack 392/Crew 379
      Winnsboro TX
      I used to be a Beaver....SR-281-99
    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.