It's here...

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 30, 2010
      Has anyone noticed that CS Leader Specific is now online and functional?

      Teresa

    • Brian Duane
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 2, 2010
        Personally, I have always felt that completing a tour permit whenever we
        left town was a good idea as it did serve as a planning tool (must be
        completed in advance) and a good check list of sorts. Also, it removed any
        doubts about when a tour permit is required. Because in our council, tour
        permits are.

        not required unless you leave the council

        Except 1) when the location requires it (there are out of council scout
        camps in our council area), 2) when there is swimming, 3) when there is
        water involved (boats, etc), 4) when there is climbing, and other exceptions
        that come up from time to time.

        However, we have had situations where council seems upset with us and
        rejects a tour permit because "you don't need one". Weird but true.

        Brian Duane