Cub Scout PDF's

  • apatschin75
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2010
      The syllabus that Rick Pushies posted is in order. The one I sent and was posted in May was, unfortunately, out of order.

      Tom Travis
      OHC
    • Sandra Martens
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 30, 2010
        where did he post them so I can re-download them?

        Sandy OWL

      • tttrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 30, 2010
          He posted a message to the group.

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 30, 2010
            Hi Scouters,

            Rick Pushies here, only the first 9 pages of the document I posted are in order,
            then the document goes to all odd numbered pages (11-133) followed by the
            remaining even numbered (10-134) pages. I have no idea why this page sequence is
            occurring. It must be something from how the original document was converted to
            a PDF document.

            I can re-sequence the pages so they occur in a traditional numeric sequence, it
            will just take me some time. I'll send out a notice when the new re-sequenced
            document is available.
            ~Rick

            ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 30, 2010
                thanks Rick.

                Sandy OWL

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 30, 2010
                  How can we get the PowerPoint presentation?

                  --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "apatschin75" <tttrack@...> wrote:

                  > The syllabus that Rick Pushies posted is in order. The one I sent and was posted in May was, unfortunately, out of order.
                  >
                  > Tom Travis
                  > OHC

                • Mark Huber
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 8, 2010
                    Hi all,

                    I have re-sequenced the pages in this PDF, but it's missing pages 26 and 108. Can someone provide these pages to me? Then if someone can tell me where to upload it we will all have a corrected copy.

                    Thanks!

                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Rick Pushies <rpushies@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Scouters,
                    >
                    > Rick Pushies here, only the first 9 pages of the document I posted are in order,
                    > then the document goes to all odd numbered pages (11-133) followed by the
                    > remaining even numbered (10-134) pages. I have no idea why this page sequence is
                    > occurring. It must be something from how the original document was converted to
                    > a PDF document.
                    >
                    > I can re-sequence the pages so they occur in a traditional numeric sequence, it
                    > will just take me some time. I'll send out a notice when the new re-sequenced
                    > document is available.
                    > ~Rick
                  • lisa.foil
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 9, 2010
                      Those sheets are blank and not even numbered in the syllabus.
                      I can't help you on where to post......