Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Date/Timeline for Online Cub Scout Leader Position Training?

  • Lisa Titus
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27 4:49 PM
      On 8/27/2010 6:32 PM, Bill wrote:
      > For what it's worth. I asked again today and they said the latest is the end of the month.
      >
      > :/

      Is anyone else feeling like Charlie Brown???
      (BSA = Lucy, training = football)
      In the words of Charlie Brown ..... AAUGH!

      Lisa Titus
      CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
      ASM Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
      Daniel Webster Council http://www.nhscouting.org/
      I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250
      I used to be a Staffer ... NE-I-272

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27 4:54 PM
        Hopefully, it means they are testing

        Bill

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Titus <bearmitzvah@...> wrote:

        > On 8/27/2010 6:32 PM, Bill wrote:
        > > For what it's worth. I asked again today and they said the latest is the end of the month.
        > >
        > > :/
        > >

        > Is anyone else feeling like Charlie Brown???
        > (BSA = Lucy, training = football)
        > In the words of Charlie Brown ..... AAUGH!
        >
        > --
        > Yours in Scouting,
        >
        > Lisa Titus
        > CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
        > ASM Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
        > Daniel Webster Council http://www.nhscouting.org/
        > I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250
        > I used to be a Staffer ... NE-I-272

      • Kevin Pate
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 28 6:13 AM
          >  Is anyone else feeling like Charlie Brown???
          >  BSA = Lucy, training = football)
          >  In the words of Charlie Brown ..... AAUGH!

          Nah, not even close.  After all, Lucy knew what she was doing
          8^)