Snoopy Hallmark Ornament

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 21, 2010
      Have you seen the new 2010 Scoutmaster Snoopy Hallmark ornament yet?
      http://www.melrosetroop68.org/blog/?p=981
    • Jim Rooney - Scouts
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 22, 2010
        Has anyone got any word on the date or timeline for the online cub scout leader training?

        Thanks,

        --- Jim

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 23, 2010
          I was told by someone from National to look for Cub Scout Specific at the end of this week.

          No dates on anything else.

          Bill

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rooney - Scouts <rooney-family@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone got any word on the date or timeline for the online cub scout leader training?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > --- Jim

        • Richard Perlman
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 2010
            It's the end of the week ... I'm looking, but I'm not finding!

            Rich

            Bill wrote on 8/23/10:
            > I was told by someone from National to look for Cub Scout Specific at the end of this week.
            >
            > No dates on anything else.
            >
            > Bill
            >
            > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rooney - Scouts <rooney-family@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Has anyone got any word on the date or timeline for the online cub scout leader training?
            >>
            >> Thanks,
            >>
            >> --- Jim

          • Bill
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 27, 2010
              For what it's worth. I asked again today and they said the latest is the end of the month.

              :/
            • Lisa Titus
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 27, 2010
                On 8/27/2010 6:32 PM, Bill wrote:
                > For what it's worth. I asked again today and they said the latest is the end of the month.
                >
                > :/

                Is anyone else feeling like Charlie Brown???
                (BSA = Lucy, training = football)
                In the words of Charlie Brown ..... AAUGH!

                Lisa Titus
                CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
                ASM Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
                Daniel Webster Council http://www.nhscouting.org/
                I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250
                I used to be a Staffer ... NE-I-272

              • Bill
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 27, 2010
                  Hopefully, it means they are testing

                  Bill

                  --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Titus <bearmitzvah@...> wrote:

                  > On 8/27/2010 6:32 PM, Bill wrote:
                  > > For what it's worth. I asked again today and they said the latest is the end of the month.
                  > >
                  > > :/
                  > >

                  > Is anyone else feeling like Charlie Brown???
                  > (BSA = Lucy, training = football)
                  > In the words of Charlie Brown ..... AAUGH!
                  >
                  > --
                  > Yours in Scouting,
                  >
                  > Lisa Titus
                  > CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
                  > ASM Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
                  > Daniel Webster Council http://www.nhscouting.org/
                  > I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250
                  > I used to be a Staffer ... NE-I-272

                • Kevin Pate
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 28, 2010
                    >  Is anyone else feeling like Charlie Brown???
                    >  BSA = Lucy, training = football)
                    >  In the words of Charlie Brown ..... AAUGH!

                    Nah, not even close.  After all, Lucy knew what she was doing
                    8^)