RE: [Scouter_T] This Is Scouting DVD

  • Jim von Schmacht
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
      Got mine from the local Scout Shop - you can also get it from Scout Stuff. I also have and .iso file which can be burned to a dvd...

      Jim

      From: "Rich" <gundamknt@...<mailto:gundamknt%40yahoo.com>>
      Sender: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com<mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:30:50
      To: <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com<mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] This Is Scouting DVD

      Does anyone have This Is Scouting on DVD? Or know where I can download it so I can show it to folks without internet.

      Rich Price
      Black River District Training Chair
      Coastal Carolina Council
      SR-878 Eagle