Re: [Scouter_T] This Is Scouting DVD

  • allan3
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
      Wish I could help Rich, but I do not.
      Allan

      From: "Rich" <gundamknt@...>
      Sender: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:30:50
      To: <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] This Is Scouting DVD

      Does anyone have This Is Scouting on DVD? Or know where I can download it so I can show it to folks without internet.

      Rich Price
      Black River District Training Chair
      Coastal Carolina Council
      SR-878 Eagle
      Troop 300 Scoutmaster

    • Jim von Schmacht
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
        Got mine from the local Scout Shop - you can also get it from Scout Stuff. I also have and .iso file which can be burned to a dvd...

        Jim