Re: [Scouter_T] This Is Scouting DVD

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
      catalog # 36118 $9.99 at National Supply

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
        Wish I could help Rich, but I do not.
        Allan

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
          Got mine from the local Scout Shop - you can also get it from Scout Stuff. I also have and .iso file which can be burned to a dvd...

          Jim