This Is Scouting DVD

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
      Does anyone have This Is Scouting on DVD? Or know where I can download it so I can show it to folks without internet.

      Rich Price
      Black River District Training Chair
      Coastal Carolina Council
      SR-878 Eagle
      Troop 300 Scoutmaster
    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
        catalog # 36118 $9.99 at National Supply

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
          Wish I could help Rich, but I do not.
          Allan

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
            Got mine from the local Scout Shop - you can also get it from Scout Stuff. I also have and .iso file which can be burned to a dvd...

            Jim