RE: [Scouter_T] Training Attendance Reports

  • Nell Colbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
      Central Florida Council has been using a spreadsheet format for a number of
      years that is particularly helpful for Cub training where you would like to
      see how many people were trained in each position breakout. The spreadsheet
      incorporates a pivot table that quickly calculates based on training code.
      The spreadsheet also captures BSA Membership ID's that makes training data
      entry go a little more quickly at the council office.

      Nell Colbert

      Central Florida Council

      Council Training Chair

      Assistant Council Commissioner

      321.303.7445

      <mailto:necolbert@...> necolbert@...

      Member - Goldenrod Chamber of Commerce

      Remember to designate your Heart of Florida United Way gift to the Boy
      Scouts of America,

      Designation code 8009!

      We only receive funding from the Heart of Florida United Way through donor
      designations.

      Every day is a GREAT day for Scouting!

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2010
        Brother Nell,

        Is  it possible to see a copy of what this looks like and which program that
        they are using.

        In Friendship & Warmth,

        Rick Hanke
        6991 Georgrwtown Ave
        Hudsonville, MI 49426

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2010
          I too wouldn't mind seeing this spreadsheet. Would it be possible for
          you to post a template (without personal information) in the files
          section and let us know how to get to it?

          Toni McGowan

          NCAC, Zekiah District

          <mailto:necolbert@... <mailto:necolbert%40usa.net> >