RE: [Scouter_T] Shooting Sports Belt Loops & Webelos Sportsman Activity Badge?

  • Corbin Sarchet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      They are shown in the cub scout academics and sportsman awards and cub scout
      shooting sports booklets...however, I agree with you it is a puzzle why they
      are not actually referenced in the webelos handbook. Like you, I believe it
      is because they can only be earned at a day camp, or other setting such as
      fun in the sun, dad and son's events where there is a qualified range master
      in Cub Scout Shooting Sports.

      corb

    • jamestallen52
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        I agree the limits posed by National need revision, both could be safely conducted on a Pack or Den level by requiring a Trained Range Officer to be present at all times that they are being conducted and that they be conducted at a Certified Scout Camp Range.