TDC vs EDGE

  • apatschin75
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      My Training Advisor just told me he talked with Joe Glasscock, and TDC is out and EDGE is the "official" train-the-trainer program!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Have seen nothing on the updates page, but this is what he was told by Joe.

      YIS

      Tom Travis
      OHC
    • Ron Blaisdell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
        BTW - if you take the latest online Cub Pack Trainer class - there is
        NO mention of TDC -- just EDGE, and they even indicate that EDGE is
        required training.

        YiS,
        Ron Blaisdell
        ADC, Seminole Springs District
        Central Florida Council
      • ed5870@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
          Just got this message from my DE after I inquired about the discrepancy.

          National called me back about the Trainer Development Conference.. TDC
          is still valid as a training course, but is it is being faded out. they
          said that it is up to the council which course we want to use.

          Ed Harvey
          Dutchess District Training Chair
          Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader