Re: Order of The Arrow Log Chain Necklace

  • GANTTE
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
      Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
      instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
      about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

      I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

      This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

      Good Scouting --> Gantt

      PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
      seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
      will work.

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

      > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

    • Hotmail Rod
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
        I would be interested in the instructions.

        Rod

        Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
        instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
        about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

        I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

        This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

        Good Scouting --> Gantt

        PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
        seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
        will work.

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

        > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the
        Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

      • doc marshall
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
          So would I.
          In Service,
          Doc Marshall

          I would be interested in the instructions.

          Rod

          Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
          instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
          about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

          I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

          This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

          Good Scouting --> Gantt

          PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
          seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
          will work.

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

          > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the
          Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

        • Patrick dulzo
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
            Me as well

            I would be interested in the instructions.

            Rod

            Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
            instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
            about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

            I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

            This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

            Good Scouting --> Gantt

            PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
            seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
            will work.

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

            > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the
            Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

            Scouting The Net - http://www

          • Brian Duane
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
              I would love the instructions as well.

              Yours in Scouting,

              Brian J. Duane

              Cubmaster - Pack 105, Pembroke MA

              Assistant Scoutmaster - Troop 43, Pembroke, MA

              District Activities Chairman - Cranberry Harbors, Old Colony Council

              District Training Team - Cranberry Harbors, Old Colony Council

              "...I'm going to work my ticket if I can" - Bobwhite NE-1-261

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
                Having given up on multiple attempts to upload this file
                to this groups "Files" area, anyone who wants a copy can
                download it from here:

                <http://crosswinds.cary.nc.us/debor/Logchain.pdf>
                1343653 bytes

                I'll leave it here for a month or two.

                Good Scouting --> Gantt

                PS: Does anyone know if we have to have special permissions
                or authorization to upload this groups Files area?
                I did see that we are not permitted to use attachments to
                emails. If I choose "Files" I can browse, specify the file,
                include a description and press upload. But it just spins
                and spins and just times out. Every. Single. Time.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
                  Many thanks! Loaded in about 2 econds!

                  In Service,
                  Doc Marshall

                  Having given up on multiple attempts to upload this file
                  to this groups "Files" area, anyone who wants a copy can
                  download it from here:

                  <http://crosswinds.cary.nc.us/debor/Logchain.pdf>
                  1343653 bytes

                  I'll leave it here for a month or two.

                  Good Scouting --> Gantt

                  PS: Does anyone know if we have to have special permissions
                  or authorization to upload this groups Files area?
                  I did see that we are not permitted to use attachments to
                  emails. If I choose "Files" I can browse, specify the file,
                  include a description and press upload. But it just spins
                  and spins and just times out. Every. Single. Time.

                  --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "GANTTE" <gantte@...> wrote:

                  > Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
                  > instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
                  > about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.
                  >
                  > I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.
                  >
                  > This is a lost art, please help pass it on.
                  >
                  > Good Scouting --> Gantt
                  >
                  > PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
                  > seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
                  > will work.
                  >
                  > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

                • The Little's
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 15, 2010
                    Thanks,
                    Downloaded very quickly.
                    Carol
                  • Kevin Pate
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 15, 2010
                      > Having given up on multiple attempts to upload this file to this
                      groups

                      > "Files" area, anyone who wants a copy can download it from here:

                      > <http://crosswinds.cary.nc.us/debor/Logchain.pdf>
                      1343653 bytes

                      Sorry you had trouble loading the file.

                      I snagged a copy from the location you listed.  The Logchain.pdf file is
                      now in the files section here as well.

                      Kevin in Norman, America