Order of The Arrow Log Chain Necklace

  • rick_hanke
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
      Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?
    • GANTTE
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
        Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
        instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
        about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

        I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

        This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

        Good Scouting --> Gantt

        PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
        seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
        will work.

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

        > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

      • Hotmail Rod
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
          I would be interested in the instructions.

          Rod

          Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
          instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
          about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

          I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

          This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

          Good Scouting --> Gantt

          PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
          seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
          will work.

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

          > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the
          Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

        • doc marshall
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
            So would I.
            In Service,
            Doc Marshall

            I would be interested in the instructions.

            Rod

            Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
            instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
            about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

            I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

            This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

            Good Scouting --> Gantt

            PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
            seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
            will work.

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

            > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the
            Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

          • Patrick dulzo
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
              Me as well

              I would be interested in the instructions.

              Rod

              Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
              instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
              about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.

              I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.

              This is a lost art, please help pass it on.

              Good Scouting --> Gantt

              PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
              seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
              will work.

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@...> wrote:

              > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the
              Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

              Scouting The Net - http://www

            • Brian Duane
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
                I would love the instructions as well.

                Yours in Scouting,

                Brian J. Duane

                Cubmaster - Pack 105, Pembroke MA

                Assistant Scoutmaster - Troop 43, Pembroke, MA

                District Activities Chairman - Cranberry Harbors, Old Colony Council

                District Training Team - Cranberry Harbors, Old Colony Council

                "...I'm going to work my ticket if I can" - Bobwhite NE-1-261

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
                  Having given up on multiple attempts to upload this file
                  to this groups "Files" area, anyone who wants a copy can
                  download it from here:

                  <http://crosswinds.cary.nc.us/debor/Logchain.pdf>
                  1343653 bytes

                  I'll leave it here for a month or two.

                  Good Scouting --> Gantt

                  PS: Does anyone know if we have to have special permissions
                  or authorization to upload this groups Files area?
                  I did see that we are not permitted to use attachments to
                  emails. If I choose "Files" I can browse, specify the file,
                  include a description and press upload. But it just spins
                  and spins and just times out. Every. Single. Time.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 14, 2010
                    Many thanks! Loaded in about 2 econds!

                    In Service,
                    Doc Marshall

                    Having given up on multiple attempts to upload this file
                    to this groups "Files" area, anyone who wants a copy can
                    download it from here:

                    <http://crosswinds.cary.nc.us/debor/Logchain.pdf>
                    1343653 bytes

                    I'll leave it here for a month or two.

                    Good Scouting --> Gantt

                    PS: Does anyone know if we have to have special permissions
                    or authorization to upload this groups Files area?
                    I did see that we are not permitted to use attachments to
                    emails. If I choose "Files" I can browse, specify the file,
                    include a description and press upload. But it just spins
                    and spins and just times out. Every. Single. Time.

                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "GANTTE" <gantte@...> wrote:

                    > Rick: I tried multiple times, to upload the two page PDF
                    > instructions, but the upload keeps timing out. It's
                    > about 1.2 megabytes, and there are other larger files there.
                    >
                    > I just sent you a private email with the instructions attached.
                    >
                    > This is a lost art, please help pass it on.
                    >
                    > Good Scouting --> Gantt
                    >
                    > PS: I don't know if these instructions are exactly what you
                    > seek, since I've never been to Camp Eastman, but it probably
                    > will work.
                    >
                    > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "rick_hanke" <rick_hanke@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Does any know where we can find the instructions to make the Order of the Arrow lanyards like they wear at Camp Eastman in Navoo, IL?

                  • The Little's
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 15, 2010
                      Thanks,
                      Downloaded very quickly.
                      Carol
                    • Kevin Pate
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 15, 2010
                        > Having given up on multiple attempts to upload this file to this
                        groups

                        > "Files" area, anyone who wants a copy can download it from here:

                        > <http://crosswinds.cary.nc.us/debor/Logchain.pdf>
                        1343653 bytes

                        Sorry you had trouble loading the file.

                        I snagged a copy from the location you listed.  The Logchain.pdf file is
                        now in the files section here as well.

                        Kevin in Norman, America