Re: [Scouter_T] Training Materials in Spanish

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
      Another idea...

      My council's Scoutreach professional had copies of EVERYthing available in
      Spanish in her office, ready to use. I've only put on training in Spanish
      once, and she supplied everything we needed. Sure saved a lot not having to
      invest in the syllabus and related publications. But if you are going to be
      doing this repeatedly, it might be easier to invest.

      And my apologies if someone else posted this, I haven't been reading
      everything.

      Teresa
      Vulcan District Cub Training Chair
      Greater AL Council