Re: [Scouter_T] Training Materials in Spanish

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
      This is the scouting.org Spanish resource page which list everything available in Spanish

      http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/HispanicInitiatives/Resources.aspx

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
        Another idea...

        My council's Scoutreach professional had copies of EVERYthing available in
        Spanish in her office, ready to use. I've only put on training in Spanish
        once, and she supplied everything we needed. Sure saved a lot not having to
        invest in the syllabus and related publications. But if you are going to be
        doing this repeatedly, it might be easier to invest.

        And my apologies if someone else posted this, I haven't been reading
        everything.

        Teresa
        Vulcan District Cub Training Chair
        Greater AL Council