New Cub Training sylabus

  • bjparker208
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
      I previewed the new training last night and discovered to my chagrin that the DVD/CD provided in the materials won't work on a DVD player. When I used a computer with Powerpoint it worked fine.

      Is this problem particular to me or did National change the visual aids to power point specific? If that is the case I believe a lot of trainers will be in a hurt locker for lack of equipment as I have plenty of access to TV/DVD's but not computers for training.

      Barbara Parker
      White Oak River District Training Chair
      East Carolina Council
      SR-877, Used to be a beaver and a good ole staffer too for SR-1029
    • Jay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
        It is a CD not a DVD.... JAY