Re: New Youth Protect Rules

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 3, 2010
      OK, I just confirmed the following with the Volunteer Development Program Impact Department:

      1) If a person takes the course with their membership ID in myscouting, Scoutnet will automatically be updated

      2) If a person takes the course in myscouting without their membership ID in myscouting and then goes back in a month and inserts the number in their profile, Scoutnet will automatically be updated with the dates of all completed courses.

      3) It is VITAL that we make sure that each volunteer ONLY has one membership number and to merge any info on Scouters with multiple membership numbers into one membership number.
    • Jim
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 3, 2010
        4) ...AND the entire name MUST be spelled exactly the same as the
        registration form or the system will NOT match the number with the
        training!
        Yours in Service to Scouting,
        -- Jim