Re: New Youth Protect Rules

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 3, 2010
      Brian, we need to test this again. I also have a note into the myscouting help desk to see how they answer this question. The memo sure indicates that it is automatic.

      Bill

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "spatula751" <spatula@...> wrote:

      > (Bill mentioned in an email, that courses are updating after ID entry... I have not seen this update come through on any of the ScoutNET Enhancement Reports)
      >

      > Yours in Scouting,
      > Brian Sutilla
    • Jim
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 3, 2010
        4) ...AND the entire name MUST be spelled exactly the same as the
        registration form or the system will NOT match the number with the
        training!
        Yours in Service to Scouting,
        -- Jim