RE: [Scouter_T] Re: New Youth Protect Rules

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 1, 2010
      For those looking for something official. Go the below link:

      http://www.scouting.org/Training/YouthProtection.aspx
      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 3, 2010
        4) ...AND the entire name MUST be spelled exactly the same as the
        registration form or the system will NOT match the number with the
        training!
        Yours in Service to Scouting,
        -- Jim