RE: [Scouter_T] Re: New Youth Protect Rules

  • Mark Ellis
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 1, 2010
      It's just an option. Our council found it worthwhile to do because it helps
      the throughput of the online tour permits. The first time we ran it, we
      added a bunch of YPT and Hazardous Weather completions to ScoutNet.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 3, 2010
        4) ...AND the entire name MUST be spelled exactly the same as the
        registration form or the system will NOT match the number with the
        training!