Re: [Scouter_T] A.D.M.S. Soiftware

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2010
      Our Council bought ADMS for all our Districts to use in keeping training records. I have found it easy to use. True, it does not "talk" to ScoutNet, but ScoutNet can "talk" to ADMS. The hang up is that National would have to provide the link to enable ADMS to "talk" to ScoutNet, just as they did for TroopMaster and PackMaster, but at this time it is not a priority for National.

      Judy Yeager
      HOAC