Re: [Scouter_T] COR

  • mcquaidfam@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2010
      That is all, I am pretty sure.

      Marian Mcquaid
      Boston Minuteman Council

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Michael Crothers" <dowrightbw@...>
      To: "scouter t" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 4:52:15 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: [Scouter_T] COR

      1. What is required for a COR to be considered trained?

      2. I know they must take "Training The Chartered Organizational Representative Training"

      3. Is there ant thing else BSA requires?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2010
        All registered adults must take youth protection training (see the adult application)

        Bill

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

        > 1. What is required for a COR to be considered trained?
        >
        > 2. I know they must take "Training The Chartered Organizational Representative Training"
        >
        > 3. Is there ant thing else BSA requires?
        >
        > Yours In Scouting
        >

        > Mike Crothers

        > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      • Mark Ellis
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2010
          We recently asked National about this. The answer was: Fast Start for
          CoRs, Youth Protection, This Is Scouting, and Training the COR.

          Yours In Scouting,

          Mark Ellis

          Leadership Development Chair

          Aquia District