COR

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2010
      1. What is required for a COR to be considered trained?

      2. I know they must take "Training The Chartered Organizational Representative Training"

      3. Is there ant thing else BSA requires?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • mcquaidfam@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2010
        That is all, I am pretty sure.

        Marian Mcquaid
        Boston Minuteman Council

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2010
          All registered adults must take youth protection training (see the adult application)

          Bill

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

          > 1. What is required for a COR to be considered trained?
          >
          > 2. I know they must take "Training The Chartered Organizational Representative Training"
          >
          > 3. Is there ant thing else BSA requires?
          >
          > Yours In Scouting
          >

          > Mike Crothers

          > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        • Mark Ellis
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2010
            We recently asked National about this. The answer was: Fast Start for
            CoRs, Youth Protection, This Is Scouting, and Training the COR.

            Yours In Scouting,

            Mark Ellis

            Leadership Development Chair

            Aquia District