Re: [Scouter_T] Updated Cub Scout Specific Training

  • Elaine Ziegler
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2010
      Elaine, we put on the new syllabus this past Saturday. While the
      different modules are still there, there are some changes in the
      material presented. When you update your presentations, all of it
      will have to be updated, not just the breakout sessions although that
      is where the greatest changes are.

      YiS,
      Elaine Ziegler

      On May 18, 2010, at 7:56 AM, Elaine D. Boyd wrote:

      > For those who have replied to my plea for information - Thanks!! This
      > list is great.
      >
      > I will be ordering the new syllabus today.
      >
      > I am glad to hear that BSA will be offering the first part of Cub
      > Scout
      > leader training as a separate online training. :-)
      >
      > ~Elaine

    • Elaine D. Boyd
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2010
        Elaine - I realize that my presentations will need to be updated. I was
        needing to know if the basic structure of the training had changed.
        I'll be able to keep the same format as I have been.

        Thanks!

        ~Elaine