New Cub Scout Roundtable Guide

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14 10:22 AM
      Sorry for the possible cross posting

      I have the new 2010-11 Cub Scout Roundtable Guide and I have done a quick analysis of the contents by month.

      If you would like a copy of this please e-mail me direct.

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner

      Assistant District Commissioner

      District Web Master

      Lagonda District,

      Relationship Committee Member

      Tecumseh Council

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Chad C. Cooper
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14 11:29 AM
        Mike,

        I would love a copy.

        - Chad

          Message 4 of 7 , May 14 7:24 PM
            Mike,
            Can you email me a copy at shilochristy@... or meiyobushi522@.......

            Thanks in advance.

            Shilo Nichols

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
                Hi Mike,
                If you could send me a copy of the Guide, I would be eternally grateful!
                Lisa Shepard

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
                  It is too big to send. What I was offering was an analysis of the the guide, attached.

                  Yours In Scouting

                  Mike Crothers