Wood Badge presentation

  • smithds913
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 1:04 PM
      Looking for someone who might be willing to share a powerpoint presentation that they have created for Values, Mission, and Vision, with the video clips embedded into the powerpoint (Kennedy, King, Thatcher, and BP). This is my first time with this one and trying to save a bit of time not having to embed them myself. Feel free to respond here or directly to me through email. Thanks!

      Scott Smith
      W6-11-10 Course Director