Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Code Request

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2010
      Thanks

      It looks like it is an orphan

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner

      Assistant District Commissioner

      District Web Master

      Lagonda District,

      Relationship Committee Member

      Tecumseh Council

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        Here's the link for it but it does not provide a certificate!
        http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/BoyScouts/TrainingModules/Roundtable.asp

        <http://quartermasterstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Co
        de=PC-T6&Category_Code=WoodBadgePatches> Bear PatchDa' Bears.... ROCK!
        SR- 953

        Donna F. Williams

        Gulf Ridge Trainer

        Unit Commissioner