Re: [Scouter_T] Varsity Committee Chair & Members Training Requirements

  • Brian Mott
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2010
      You would think. But, sadly, no. Typically (in the areas I have lived),
      the Varsity leaders take SM training and then a (hopefully) knowledgeable
      person teaches the leader the differences.

      The Varsity Leader Specific is pitiful. It really is the Scoutmaster
      training with a few words changed. It does not really teach the Varsity
      program well becasue there are major differences in the program other than
      simply wording changes.

      Brian
      Midland MI