Scheduled Yahoo! Groups outage Thursday April 1

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      FYI -

      From the Yahoo! Groups Blog:

      Yahoo! Groups members and owners may experience intermittent downtime beginning at 1pm PT (Pacific Time)/ 8pm UTC on Thursday, April 1 while the Groups team performs regular maintenance on some of the systems. During this time Yahoo! Group members and owners may not be able to access the Yahoo! Groups site or receive Yahoo! Groups mails.

      To find out what time this outage will take place in your part of the world, stop by the http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
      We will update you as soon as the maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!

      UPDATE: Since many of you think this is an “April Fool’s Joke” we thought it was pertinent to clarify that this is in fact, NOT an April Fool’s joke. Groups will, in fact, be going through an outage on the 1st. No joke about it– it just so happens that the outage is scheduled for the first day of the month of April– or, April 1st.

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509