Re: Fast Tracks PDFs

  • Bert
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29 10:41 AM
      Darlene has asked me to link to the www.meritbadge.org site that copied off all of the Fast Track 08-09 Pilot Plans (see http://meritbadge.org/wiki/index.php/Fast_Tracks).

      I am also asked to post a link to the "Fun and Flexible" Fast Track Plans found at http://atlanta631.mypack.us/node/1005, which got posted around last fall to a number of sites like http://www.scouter.com/forums/viewThread.asp?threadID=251353#id_251353, as well as some other Yahoo Groups (but evidently not this one). These den meeting plans build on the Fast Tracks plans and some earlier iterations of that pilot program as a base, but add in flexible alternatives and additional fun for the reasons noted in that thread linked above.

      Consistent with Teresa's comment that "Fast Tracks is NOT identical to the new program" (and Dawn Gent's earlier report at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/message/11487, that the "new program is similar to, but more detailed than, Fast Tracks"), I'll note that these Den Meeting Plans are an indication of how the Fast Tracks den meeting plans can be adapted. These add to the Fast Tracks plan many ideas picked up from other resources and from many in the Scouting ranks and sites like this. Ideas like these appear to be, from what I've heard, likely to be included in the new Guide to supplement what had been the Fast Tracks den meeting plans.