My Intro..

  • Maryellen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2001
      Sing out? hmmmm lets see..

      (sung to the Beverly Hillbillies theme)

      Come listen to a story bout a trainer named Mary
      she lives in california where the weather's nice and airy
      in her "one hour a week" she sure finds lots to do..
      Scout training, cubby training and some district training too!
      leaders that is.. for the boys .. its a joy!

      Well the first thing you know, District Trainer is her call
      In the District of Yokayo winter spring summer and fall
      She was told there were still a few minutes in that one hour a week
      So she opened up her date book and contacted the isp
      Webmaster that is, for the Council and the District

      Ok how was that? :-)

      Mary Ellen Chadwick
      Redwood Empire Council, Yokayo District BSA
      District Secretary, District Training Chair
      Yokayo District Webmaster
      Yokayo District web page and Calendar can be found at:
      http://www.recbsa.org/yokayo
      Redwood Empire Council Webmaster
      Council website can be found at:
      http://www.recbsa.org
      Scouting for our Country's Future!
    • Wendell Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2001
        On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:12:44 -0800, Maryellen wrote:

        >Ok how was that? :-)

        Wow, I speechless! I would love to attend one of your training
        sessions!

        Wendell Brown - Scouting The Net
        http://www.arkie.net/scouting/