RE: [Scouter_T] IOLS Test Out

  • Ed Mitchell
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 10, 2010
      I doubt it, since IOLS is showing the adult leaders what and in many case
      how they are to be sure their scouts know. And since things keep moving
      they need to be tuned in to the current methods

      Yours in Scouting

      Ed Mitchell

      Scoutmaster Troop 1508

      Committee Chair Pack 4508

      Member of the District Training Team

      cid:image001.gif@01CAA344.D3F62CF0

      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 7, 2011
        Ok all, for IOLS "intent" if you go to:

        www.bacarrowhead.org/.../IntroductionToOutdoorLeaderSkills.pdf

        the entire IOLS syllabus is there but the "introduction" (which I've posted) clearly states the intent of IOLS; now do know that National was working on a "generic" Outdoor Leader to include Cub Scouts, but they backed off on that in the spring. Hope this helps??