Re: Training Codes

  • Nina Wolfson
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 7, 2010
      There are several codes that are the same for both training and awards. When you update a person's record in ScoutNet with one of these 'duplicate' codes (like C62) you have to select from which Code C62 - for the award or for the training.

      Does this help? (Like things aren't confusing enough?) There's only a few that I recall that are like that - I think CSPST - Tigers and Tiger Den Leader Award are both the same codes, too.

      Nina Wolfson
      Gulf Ridge Council
      Tampa, FL