Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • mclark@gis.net
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 7, 2010
      First, I apologize for the multiple group posting.

      Second, I am seeking an available electronic format of the
      former Junior Leadership training course in the mid-1970's
      named "Bronwsea Double Two"

      This is not to be confused with any current NYLT course using
      the same name or any Outdoor program held during Residential
      Boy Scout Summer Camp called "Brownsea Program".

      There are several references on the WWW but none contain an
      actual copy of the actual course text or manual.

      Please forward a copy onto me directly and/or post to the
      group's File Section for optimum sharing.

      Your assistance is greatly appreciated!!

      Michael E. Clark
      mclark@...
    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13, 2013
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22