OWL Course

  • Joe Parajecki
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
      I just got contacted on Facebook from a Scouter who is looking for an OWL Course near Severy Kansas (Witchata would be the closest major town)
      He wants to take his WEBELOS Den Camping this summer and needs a Course this spring but his Council is not offering it until fall
      If anyone knows of a Course near him please email me off list and I will pass it along

      Thank You
      Joe Parajecki

    • Sandra Martens
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2010
        OWL is not required to take your den camping.

        Sandy OWL

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2010
          Sandra Martens wrote:
          > OWL is not required to take your den camping.

          By National. But some Councils do require it.

          Lisa Titus
          CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
          ASM Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
          Daniel Webster Council http://www.nhscouting.org/
          I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250

          * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

          Cubmasters! Check out Cubmaster Chat!

          Let's plan for Cub Scout Camp 2010!

          * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

        • dgloshen@att.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2010
            OWL is being offered on May 15th and 16th through the White Buffalo District (Wichita, KS area) and the Quivira Council. Easiest way to get there is Quivira.org on the web.

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Parajecki" <salmonman@...> wrote:

            > I just got contacted on Facebook from a Scouter who is looking for an OWL Course near Severy Kansas (Witchata would be the closest major town)
            > He wants to take his WEBELOS Den Camping this summer and needs a Course this spring but his Council is not offering it until fall
            > If anyone knows of a Course near him please email me off list and I will pass it along
            >
            > Thank You
            > Joe Parajecki

          • Joe Parajecki
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2010
              Sandy you know I know that but his Council is requiring it
              I already told him it is not required by National but his Council is not bending on this and the Trainers won't budge from their fall date either