Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Codes

  • Ben Ward
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
      Y00 is for the WEB Youth Protection Quiz. Taken directly from the Training Course Code Report.

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 5, 2010
        I just received my "Person Listing" print out from the council office yesterday as I'm moving across the country Monday morning. My Pack Trainer award is listed like this: "02/12/10 Training Awards C62: Pack Trainer Award".

        I don't remember seeing any other "Pack Trainer" entries, either training or awards, in the listings.

        C. J. Johnson, BHS, NREMT-Paramedic (Ret.)
        President/Owner
        Emergency Services Special Operations Group, LLC
        Charleston, South Carolina

        843-991-3928 (Cell)
        484-991-3922 (Fax)

        johnsoch@...

        Vires quod Veneratio

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Ben Ward <troop555eaglescout@...> wrote:

        > Y00 is for the WEB Youth Protection Quiz. Taken directly from the Training Course Code Report.

      • Geoffrey Mayer
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 6, 2010
          techrescuemedic (C. J. Johnson) wrote (Fri Mar 5, 2010 3:33 am (PST)):

          > I just received my "Person Listing" print out from the council office yesterday as I'm moving
          > across the country Monday morning. My Pack Trainer award is listed like this: "02/12/10 Training
          > Awards C62: Pack Trainer Award".
          >
          > I don't remember seeing any other "Pack Trainer" entries, either training or awards, in the
          > listings.

          Okay! I thought Pack Trainer training was C62. Anybody else have thoughts? My Person Profile
          shows "Pack Trainer Pos. Specific Tng." and we gave the registrar C62 as the code. I thought the
          training and award codes were different. Like Tiger Cub Den Leader training is C41 and the Tiger
          Cub Den Leader knot is C43.

          Thanks and God bless!

          Geoffrey
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 6, 2010
            Pack Trainer Leader Specific code is C62

            see National's list here:
            http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/trainingcoursesreport2009.pdf

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Geoffrey Mayer" <geoffrey@...> wrote:

            > techrescuemedic (C. J. Johnson) wrote (Fri Mar 5, 2010 3:33 am (PST)):
            >
            > > I just received my "Person Listing" print out from the council office yesterday as I'm moving
            > > across the country Monday morning. My Pack Trainer award is listed like this: "02/12/10 Training
            > > Awards C62: Pack Trainer Award".
            > >
            > > I don't remember seeing any other "Pack Trainer" entries, either training or awards, in the
            > > listings.
            >
            > Okay! I thought Pack Trainer training was C62. Anybody else have thoughts? My Person Profile
            > shows "Pack Trainer Pos. Specific Tng." and we gave the registrar C62 as the code. I thought the
            > training and award codes were different. Like Tiger Cub Den Leader training is C41 and the Tiger
            > Cub Den Leader knot is C43.
            >
            > Thanks and God bless!
            >
            > Geoffrey

          • Nina Wolfson
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 7, 2010
              There are several codes that are the same for both training and awards. When you update a person's record in ScoutNet with one of these 'duplicate' codes (like C62) you have to select from which Code C62 - for the award or for the training.

              Does this help? (Like things aren't confusing enough?) There's only a few that I recall that are like that - I think CSPST - Tigers and Tiger Den Leader Award are both the same codes, too.

              Nina Wolfson
              Gulf Ridge Council
              Tampa, FL