Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Cub Scouts 2010

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      I suggest everyone interested take a look at the most recent BALOO's Bugle -
      the link is here:

      http://usscouts.org/bbugle/bb1002.pdf

      This gives some very good, current and comprehensive information about the
      changes, down to the anticipated roll-out dates of the materials. I do know
      that these dates have been pushed back a very little bit - a week perhaps -
      due to some February weather shut-downs in Dallas. You should find this to
      be a good complement to the Top Hands presentation.

      Teresa Hall
      Vulcan District Cub Training Chair
      Greater AL Council

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
        Is the online training still scheduled for May?