Re:Training Code needed - BSA Aquatics Supervision

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1 8:37 AM
      Do you have a list of all the training codes?

      Bill

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Bradley Family" <bradleyfamily4@...> wrote:

      > Mike,
      >
      > Paddle Craft Safety - S73
      > Swimming and Water Rescue - S82
      >
      > Jim Bradley
      > Yankee Clipper Council Training Committee
      > bradleyfamily4@...

    • Jon Baake
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1 11:07 AM
        The attached form lists most codes. It is a work in progress. We know it is not complete and would welcome feedback on additional classes and codes.

        Jon Baake
        NCAC
        Do you have a list of all the training codes?

        Bill

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Bradley Family" <bradleyfamily4@...> wrote:

        > Mike,
        >
        > Paddle Craft Safety - S73
        > Swimming and Water Rescue - S82
        >
        > Jim Bradley
        > Yankee Clipper Council Training Committee
        > bradleyfamily4@...

      • Jamie Niss Dunn
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1 11:21 AM
          Jon - the list does not support attachments. You could post the document to the files area of the list, or e-mail it to me directly. (I'm one of the moderators) and I could post it for you.

          Jamie Niss Dunn
          Pack Trainer, Pack 512
          Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
          Troop Committee, Troop 509