Re:Training Code needed - BSA Aquatics Supervision

  • Bradley Family
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2010
      Mike,

      Paddle Craft Safety - S73
      Swimming and Water Rescue - S82

      Jim Bradley
      Yankee Clipper Council Training Committee
      bradleyfamily4@...

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        Do you have a list of all the training codes?

        Bill

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Bradley Family" <bradleyfamily4@...> wrote:

        > Mike,
        >
        > Paddle Craft Safety - S73
        > Swimming and Water Rescue - S82
        >
        > Jim Bradley
        > Yankee Clipper Council Training Committee
        > bradleyfamily4@...

      • Jon Baake
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
          The attached form lists most codes. It is a work in progress. We know it is not complete and would welcome feedback on additional classes and codes.

          Jon Baake
          NCAC
          Do you have a list of all the training codes?

          Bill

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Bradley Family" <bradleyfamily4@...> wrote:

          > Mike,
          >
          > Paddle Craft Safety - S73
          > Swimming and Water Rescue - S82
          >
          > Jim Bradley
          > Yankee Clipper Council Training Committee
          > bradleyfamily4@...

        • Jamie Niss Dunn
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
            Jon - the list does not support attachments. You could post the document to the files area of the list, or e-mail it to me directly. (I'm one of the moderators) and I could post it for you.

            Jamie Niss Dunn
            Pack Trainer, Pack 512
            Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
            Troop Committee, Troop 509