Re: [Scouter_T] Outdoor channel BSA Shows

  • Dawn Gent
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
      In case you didn't have it, the website for the show is:

      http://www.outdoorchannel.com/Shows/ScoutingForAdventure/

      IMHO, the website is pretty cool!

      Dawn Gent
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Wilmington, DE

    • RalphB
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2010
        Nice ad, but the Outdoor Channel is a premium channel on our cable system, and I don't pay extra for it.

        And when I clicked on "Videos" on the web site, all I got was sound - but no picture. :-(

        Ralph B
        MC, Troop 46