Venturing Youth Protection

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
      I just noticed that the Youth Protection-Venturing is not shown on the e-learning area of myscouting.org. Has anyone heard anything about this?

      Jim Burns
      Heart of America Council
    • Timothy Buckley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
        I just tried with the same results.  Thanks. We are holding a Powder Horn course in March and this is a requirement.
        I will have to see Monday why it has been pulled.

        Tim

        ________________________________
        I just noticed that the Youth Protection-Venturin g is not shown on the e-learning area of myscouting.org.. Has anyone heard anything about this?

        Jim Burns
        Heart of America Council

      • Ryan L
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
          I also noticed that the Venturing YP was not listed on Friday. I noticed something was missing but it took me a minute or two to figure out what it was. The Venturing YP is still shown on olc.scouting.org Have no idea why the link is omitted on myscouting.

          Ryan
          Ore-Ida Council

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Timothy Buckley <tm.buckley@...> wrote:

          > I just tried with the same results.  Thanks. We are holding a Powder Horn course in March and this is a requirement.
          > I will have to see Monday why it has been pulled.
          >
          > Tim

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
            It's back