Den Chief Training

  • Staci Kilpatrick
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 26, 2009
      I am training Den Chief training at a campout this next week.  Does anyone here have a good presentation for this?  I will have my laptop and would LOVE to have something other than the book to show them.  THANKS SO MUCH

      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 10, 2016
        I realize that I am coming late to the conversation but there is a syllabus out there. I have it and use it every year.
        Connie