Happy Holidays

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      I have been here lurking for a while now and I would like to take a moment to thank you all for the information, resources, and tips that I have picked up being in this group. You are a great group of scouters.

      I hope you all have a wonderful day and the happiest of holidays!

      Sherry
      Glaciers Edge Council
      Southern Lakes District
      Cub Scout Training Chair