BSA shirt survey

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2009
      The Boy Scouts of America is considering introducing a Boy Scout shirt made by Under Armour.

      Boy Scouts could wear the shirt while doing activities such as service projects, hiking, camping, and other troop activities.

      This shirt is made of fabric similar to other Under Armour athletic wear.

[...]

      There is a survey on the ScoutStuff site about the alternate shirt being tested for Boy Scouts.

      https://scoutnet.scouting.org/survey/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=RZKJS6

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

      =

    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2009
        Oops - I was trying to paste the text from the survey page (several times) into my e-mail. It didn't show up in the message I was sending, but obviously the text made it. Sorry for the goofy message.