Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Scouts and beads

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
      They are all mentioned in the leader specific training *syllabus*. YMMV.
      Jamie sent you the scoutstuff links.

      Teresa

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
        Yeah,
        I don't know why I didn't google it first.........duh........anyway. Already send info onto the new Cubmaster and hopefully we will have by Friday!!

        Thanks again......

        connie

        --- On Mon, 12/7/09, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

        Connie, are you talking about the Tiger Totem and the Progress Towards rank totems? If so, they are certainly still in use, and especially valuable for Tigers who need reinforcement on the trail to their badge.